- Brush your child's teeth twice daily since the first tooth erupts.
- Commence flossing your child's teeth daily when all baby teeth
are present. Floss removes food and dental plaque from between
- Often young children will not want to cooperate tooth brushing
initially, but it is important to perseveres.
- Let child to pick up a toothbrush with his/her favorite character.
- Let child brush his/her own teeth first. Then you will have to
- Use child friendly flossing aids.
- Read some children's book about tooth brushing.
- Continue to encourage healthy habits even if your child is resistant.
You will be please with the long-tern results.